Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hike The PCT With Joe Telles June 2012


Hey!  Joe!
We're hiking along with you!

One of my former co-workers,
retired San Bruno firefighter Joe Telles,
embarked on his # 1 bucket list dream
this spring:
He is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail from
Mexico to Canada - 2650 miles, btw.
Well, at least that's the plan!
Follow along and see if he makes it.

I think he'll make it,
what do you think???


Joe is now in Vermillion Valley,
about 900 miles into it,
and you can follow along with him
as he candidly documents his struggles and
his joys in this trail journal:


I've got blisters on me feets from just reading it!

GO JOE!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm readin Wild by Cheryl Strayed right now.. About her adventures hiking the PCT. Go Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great experience for Joe! Looks like Chuck and my summer trip lasted nearly the same amount of time! We'll be home in Tucson in 2 days, and he's just finished his trip. It's been so busy, I'm only now reading the blogs I follow that I haven't had time to read since June!

    ReplyDelete