Monday, May 30, 2011

Tales of Chiapas - Part 2 - Bela's B & B May 2011


What a giant stroke of luck it was
to find Bela Wood and her B & B
in San Cristóbal de las Casas!

A couple of friends had mentioned it in the past and
I ran across her site while surfing for a place to stay
but I never anticipated making a new friend
or finding a place in Chiapas that I would long to
return to over and over!

I liked Bela instantly!
And Apollo and Lola and Coco and Chapis!


Bela is warm and hospitable, brimming with inside knowledge
about San Cristóbal and Chiapas, and best of all insanely patient with
with all our questions and requests for advice.
Who knew that behind these doors. . . 

 

. . .it would be so beautiful. . .


. . .and inviting. . .

 

. . .and incredibly YUMMY!


Manuela and Bela are the # 1 team to beat!

If you don't believe me. . .here's proof:

  • TripAdvisor
  • Bela's B&B in San Cristobal de las Casas has 123 reviews
  • TripAdvisor Traveler Rating: 
  • 5.0 of 5 stars 
  • Based on 123 traveler reviews
  • TripAdvisor Popularity Index: #1 of 26 B&Bs in San Cristobal de las Casas
  • Go stay with Bela and give her a big hug for me
    and tell her I miss her!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment