This from our local forum on last night's storm:
- not a lot of rain but the wind tore every thing up........and kudoes to the electric co.....back up in 1/2 hour
- Lot of hail in Brisas de Chapala, high winds and lots of rain. Spectacular!!!!!!!!!
- Only a little rain in West Ajijic for about an hour. Very high winds as others suggested.
- Brief high winds, Lots of Rain, and electricity went out about 4 times - it would come on for about 10 or 15 minutes - and then off again - and back on about midnight - in riberas.
- It's amazing how much the weather varies from Joco to Chapala. I guess the only accurate measurement of rain is how much the lake fills up.
For the record - and as predicted in previous post - MT enjoyed:
- Major wind
- Followed by more major wind accompanied by a green aura
- Followed by more major wind and loss of green aura
- Followed by loss of TelMex internet/phone line
- Followed by return of above
- Followed by loss of complete CFE power
- Followed by return of power but continued loss of internet/phone line
- Followed by return of all power and internet/phone line
- Followed by loss of Telecable TV - which is always my first bet for failure, I believe they use existing spider webs for conductivity
- Followed by complete loss of power again
- Followed by return of power but continued loss of internet/phone line AND Telecable TV
- Followed by pulling of all plugs - again, see previous post
- Followed by snoring and deep sleep. . .